Tugger - Powerful Vacuum Pump Unit
From Portable Restroom
The Tugger is a powerful unit with a cab-over design for good maneuverability and a low profile for easy and efficient operation. The popularity of our portable restroom servicing line is the result of many design refinements over the years, driven by customer input. Quite simply, these are the most efficient, easy-to-operate systems with a patented toilet carrier gate on the rear and four large water resistant supply cabinets with more than 24 cubic feet of storage space.Automatic or manual transmission, diesel engine and a rear mounted square tube hitch receiver are standard equipment.The Tugger is easy to operate with conveniently located bucket fill, four-way valve for changing from vacuum to pressure on the sludge compartment, control valve on the suction nozzle and a retractable water hose reel. The Tugger includes large water-resistant storage cabinets with stainless steel hinges and latches.
- Standard tank size: 1100 gallon tank with 750 gallon sludge and 350 gallon fresh water capacity
- Pressurized water system with 12 volt motor driven pump delivers 45 psi at 7 gpm
- 50 feet of ½” water hose and spring loaded retractable hose reel
- High CFM vacuum pump is driven by a transmission-mounted PTO which engages with the simple push of a button
- 3″ intake, with valve, connects to 30 feet of 2” suction hose with control valve, nozzle and wand holder
- Four-way valve provides control of vacuum loading and pressure discharge for faster unloading
- Two removable sight glasses for debris level and sight tube for water tank level
- 2″ water tank drain with remote mounted driver’s side valve for quick bucket fill
- Anti-surge baffle inside waste tank resists surging during starting and stopping
- Keith Huber provides a wide variety of additional features and options to address and solve your particular need. Simply give us a call at 1-800-334-8237 to discuss your requirements.