Tummers - Brine Separator
The Tummers Methodic stainless steel 316 ZB Brine Separator is still based on checking the uplift of potatoes or tubers and waste. This allows for product and waste (including glassy potatoes and leaves) to be separated from each other. The new patented design of this machine provides much improved performance. The difference when compared to the Tummers Methodic Clay Bath is located in the stainless steel alloy. With the Brine Separator the alloy is resistant to the effects of salt water.
- Vary accurate separation of waste and product possible
- Minimal wear due to low velocity of wide infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Is it to operate, inspect and maintain
- Available with automatic dosing system for salty mixtures
- Capacity: 10 - 30 (tons p/h)