Turbosan - Model CEP Series - Split Case Pump
The Turbo-CEP series pumps designed for general purposed are made of double enrty, single state with casing axialy split.
- Irrigation pump stations,
- Cooling water and circulation,
- City, town water supply,
- Fire fighting sets,
- Iron & Steel plants,
- Power plants,
- Paper and pulp industry,
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.
STANDARD MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
- Casing, impeller Cast iron
- Wear rings Cast iron
- Shaft C-1040 Carbon steel
- Shaft sleeve Stainless Steel
- Salmastra Gland packing or mechanical seal
- Rulman FAG/SKF Grease lubricated
- Operating temperature -10 °C ÷ +120 °C
* All pump components can be manufactured in variety of materials according to properties of pumped medium.
- Capacity (l/s) 5 – 3000
- Discharge head (m) 10 – 175
- Pump discharge size (mm) Ø65 – Ø700