Tutela - Traceable Wireless Sensors
From System Hardware
Covering the widest variety of applications, Tutela offers a sensing solution to satisfy every scientific and medical inventory monitoring need, from ambient temperature with RH to cryogenic.
Feeding the WARP unit with a constant stream of sensing data from your valuable inventory are the Tutela Transmitter Modules. Each Tutela Transmitter Module is wireless and supports up to 2 sensing probes for greater efficiency.
While most clients are looking for a temperature monitoring system, Tutela offers a full range of wireless sensors for all monitoring needs; all calibrated using a UKAS ISO 17025 certified calibration laboratory.
Each wireless transmitter module is able to store data for 7 days to ensure that, even with significant power outages, full compliance is maintained as there are no gaps in the records.
Wireless Sensor Probes for the Life Sciences
- Combined Ambient and RH Module
- Temperature Mapping
- Refrigerator/ Freezer -100 to +200 deg C
- Cryogenic -200 to +40 deg C
- Combined Incubator Temperature and RH
- Thermistor Refrigerator/Freezer -50 to +200 deg C
- Pressure Gas Differential O2/CO2 4 - 20ma
- Refrigerator/Freezer Door Contact Monitor -100 to +200 deg C
- 2 Channel Clean Contact Alarm Status Monitor