The S.B. Screw press, a simple but unique solution!
- The raw slurry get pumped into the screw press, where a special designed auger the liquid out of the fibres 'wrings'.
- The filter holds back the fibres and allows only particles < 60 my. to pass, that means that the reject water is slim and therefore easy to spread at the fields.
- The auger drives vary slow, that means that there only is a minimum of wear on the filtei and screw.
- The unique design on the auger and rotating fibre scraper makes the S.B. Screw press running very reliable, and with low use of energy.
- The dry matter in the fibres can be adjusted from 9-40 % depending of your need;
Short about the S.B. Screw press!
- Reduction on volume of liquids, which is very easy to pump and deliver.
- Separates 10-25 % of the nutrients into the fibres.
- Eliminates problems with accumulation of fibre in the Slurry tank and lagoon.
- The fibre fraction can be pressed very dry; up to > 30 % dry matter, fibre is perfect for bedding, and composting.
- Operation costs < 0,1 € / m3 slurry
- 'Plug and play' The separation unit can be delivered as a ready solution, where only electricity and pipes for raw slurry and reject water has to be connected.
- The container solution is easy and fast way to get all what you need; you produce the same day as you get it delivered!
- Controlled separation. The facility has fully track at pressure and flow, that does secure the right amount of nutrients to be removed.
- The auger system can be delivered to individual needs, both in length, height and right/left.