Brüel & Kjær - Model Type 2240 - Class 1 Sound Level Meter
A low-cost, Class 1 sound level meter conforming to international standards. The three-button user-interface and large digital display make it easy to use for on-the-spot measurements. Equipped with a Type 4188 microphone, it simultaneously measures all of the most important environmental noise parameters over a measurement period from 1 second to 60 minutes.
- Assessment of environmental noise levels
- Measurement of occupational noise in the workplace
- General-purpose sound pressure level measurements, e.g. to check PA systems or household installations
- Class 1 measurement precision conforming to the latest standards
- LAeq, LAFmax, LCpeak, LAF
- Dynamic range: 30 - 140 dB in two 80 dB ranges
- Handy and lightweight
- Large and clear display
- 16 hour battery life from two AA cells
Just point and measure
In just two seconds, the sound level meter is powered-up and ready to measure.
No setup required
All parameters - LAF, LAFmax, LAeq, LCpeak - are measured as standard, so there is no danger of accidental errors.
Can be used by anyone
The simple, clear interface means no training is required, and a sliding front cover reveals a quick reference guide to help if there is ever any doubt about the instrument's functionality.
Reviews have been disabled for Brüel & Kjær - Model Type 2240 - Class 1 Sound Level Meter.