Model Type 543 - Filling and Closing Machine for Vials, Cartridges and Syringes
From Bulk Syringes
The machine allows for the processing of a wide range of vials, syringes and cartridges. The containers are transported separately in transport cells to the several work stations. After placing of a tip cap or plunger stopper, the containers are filled and closed with either a plunger or vial stopper. The modular design allows for many configurations of various filling and closing systems. The design easily adapts to customer specific requirements with proven assemblies such as: fully automatic in process control system, vision system for verification of tip cap stopper, fill level verification or position verification.
- Rotary piston pump, peristaltic pump or time-pressure dosing
- Customized stoppering station with vacuum assist
- Direct on line verification with camera system
- All parts in contact with the product can be easily disassembled and sterilized
- Quick and easy size changeovers