UET - Model XCEL-200 to 220 Series - Mixers
XCEL-200 to 220 Series mixers incorporate many of the same construction and operating features, associated with most large capacity mixers, and are ideal for heavy duty mixing applications such as submerged turbine aeration.
A high capacity, spherical roller shaft bearing isolates impellor loads from the gearing, and provides a high moment capacity. Tapered roller bearings accept high thrust loads in either direction.
The rugged cast iron housing is designed to withstand mixing stresses while maintaining accurate gear alignment and resisting corrosion.
- HP Ratings: Up to 25 HP
- Speed Range: 2 to 350 rpm
- Motor: NEMA C-face in TEFC, XP
- Gear Drive: Worm and helical/worm configurations
- Pumping Rates: Up to 54,000 gpm
- Impellor: Hydrofoil for highest efficiency
- Shaft: UP to 240” long without a steady bearing
- Mounting: Baseplate or flange mount
- Compliances: CSA, CE, ATEX, ASME