uFluidix - Microfluidic Device Materials
We have core expertise in development, and proprietary technology for fabrication of microfluidic devices made of a variety of material systems as below:
- PDMS-PDMS PDMS or polydimethylsiloxane is a rubber-like medical grade silicone.
Thermoplastics such as:
- PMMA – Polymethyl methacrylate, a.k.a acrylic glass or Plexiglass.
- PC – Polycarbonate, such as Makrolon or Lexan.
- PS – PolyStyrene, Popular plastic used for cell culture containers such as Petri Dish.
- COC – Cyclic Olefin Copolymer, is a thermoplastic polymer.
- COP – Cyclic olefin polymers, is a thermoplastic polymer.