Ultraaqua - Model SS Series - UV Systems for General Water Disinfection
UV disinfection of water in stainless steel reactor vessels. ULTRAAQUA’s SS closed reactor series are built from high-grade AISI 316L steel are suitable for most water disinfection applications. UV sensor and automatic mechanical cleaning systems are available. The three series 220 SS, 350 SS and 440 SS and the Önorm MR16-350 SS cover a large variety of flows and doses.
- Corrosion-resistant electropolished stainless stell AISI 316L construction
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance
- improved energy efficiency for clear water due to internal reflection of UV light
- Operating pressure up to 10 bar
- No tools needed for regular maintenance
- Available with standard or advanced controls
ACN series, Certified and approved for low UVT
ULTRAAQUA's ACN Series is parallel to its SS and PP Series. It has been designed for high turbidity water applications.A more compact design reduces the distance between lamps and eliminates 'dark areas' resulting from low UVT.
- Designed for varying or poor water qualities
- Suitable for high-risk applications such as hospitals, biotech and ultrapure water applications
- 320PP and SS Series meets the hight demands for treatment of intake water for aquaculture be the Norwegian Veterinary Institute
- Available with the same features and options as the standard 220 and 320 series
Third party validated UV system
Our MR16-350 SS VAL series is performance validated according to Önorm M 5873-1 and DVGW Worksheet W294-2.
Please note that 220, 350 and 440 series are based on the same design principles and quality components. Key components such as UV lamps, quartz sleeves, lamp drivers, sensors etc. are manufactured according to the exact same very high technical standards.
UVT describes how well UV light penetrates the water. In relation to UV system sizing this parameter is as decisive as water flow rate. In general, the higher the water quality, the higher UVT. However, water that looks very clear can still have low UVT if it contains certain dissolved substances such as iron, manganese, etc. Ultraaqua offers free in-house measurement of UVT from a supplied water sample. The ACN Series is designed for low UVT.
InLine (440 series) or U-configuration (75, 220 and 350 series)
In many cases it is an advantage that inlet and outlet are on the same level. This is often the preferred configuration for installations to fit existing pipe systems. If the UV system is installed with a bypass, the U-configuration is often the simpler solution.
Ultraaqua can offer optimized custom-made UV systems based on your specific requirements. Ultraaqua can offer UV systems with customized connection sizes and/or orientation. Ultraaqua can also offer even larger systems than the standard current available.