LABOSTAR - Model 3/7 TWF-DI - Ultrapure Water System
Produce Ultrapure Water directly from your drinking water supply: A system with a very compact integrated tank which can be fixed on the bench or wall mounting to be installed wherever ultra pure water is needed. Available as a tap or pretreated feed system to meet all lab needs The DI version produce water from the dispenser with a quality of 0.055 µS/cm, equivalent to18.2 MΩ-cm, and TOC < 10 ppb. From your water supply produce your own ultrapure water in your workstation LABOSTAR systems store some purified water for your current needs, and allow you to reach some freshly produced ultrapure water. A conductivity sensor constantly displays the purity of the product water in a recirculation loop. A charged 0.2µm sterile filter at the dispenser removes endotoxins, in thresholds lower than 0,001 EU/ml bacterial and biological protection.
LABOSTAR systems include easy push-button operation, continuous system performance monitoring, and simple consumable replacement. A recirculation feature maintains optimal water quality while minimizing bacterial growth. It produce up to 18.2 megohm ASTM, type I, water quality, and the standard positively charged bio-protection filter can achieve <0.001 EU/ml endotoxin levels.
- 7 liter tank volume
- Connection to municipal drinking water supply
- Easy to dispense water using the practical dispenser
- Recirculation of the water up to the point of use
- Measures the quality of the produced water
- 2 qualities of water in 1 device
- Supplied with first set of consumables and basic install materials.
- Facile à utiliser
- Protection against the bacteriological contaminations
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Simple module exchange via quick release connections