UltraTech - Model 1075 - 8 Drum Spill Deck
One piece spill containment decks for 6 or 8 drums. The Ultra-Spill Decks quickly became one of our most popular product lines. Part of their popularity is the fact that they are modular - they can be connected in a number of different ways - to meet the needs of the customer.
But for some folks, simpler is better. Fewer parts, fewer worries. For those that prefer their spill containment less complicated, the Ultra-Spill Deck P6 and P8 offer a single piece sump with separate grating on top. No bulkhead fittings to screw together, no additional spill deck modules to connect.
It's ready to go right off of the shipping truck. Just load your drums onto it and get on to the rest of your day knowing that your facility is protected from any leaks, drips or spills.
- Available in 6-drum and 8-drum models, Ultra-Spill Decks are perfect for satellite collection of hazardous wastes or storage of virgin chemicals.
- One-piece, molded sump with elevated 2’ x 4’ black grates.
- Polyethylene grates feature slip resistant, ”diamond plate” surface design.
- Deck holds up to 1,500 lbs. per drum UDL (uniformly distributed load).
- Designed for use with Ultra-Spill Deck Loading Ramp (p/n 1089).
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Dimensions: 98-1/2' x 50' x 5-1/4'
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 12,000 lbs
- Containment Capacity: 75 Gallons
- Weight: 110 lbs.