UltraTech - Model 1161 - IBC HardTop Containment System - with Drain
Comply with regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors. The Ultra-IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet provides spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. The all-polyethylene roll top unit provides both protection from unauthorized access as well as sun, rain and the elements. Simply place your IBC or tank into the unit with your forklift or other equipment, close the doors and rest easy knowing that you are protected.
- Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
- Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 52' x 52' x 61'.
- Low profile (28' height), 365-gallon containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing.
- Five inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene design will not rust or corrode.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Dimensions: 64 1/2' x 62' x 96'
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,500 lbs
- Containment Capacity: 365 Gallons
- Weight: 525 lbs