Model CTI - Underground Horizontal Tank
From Underground Tanks
CTI horizontal underground tanks are made of fiberglass GRP.
- The calculation of the tanks is made according to European standard EN 976-1
- Are mainly used for storage of fire-fighting or drinking water
- Horizontal underground tank have 2 dished bottoms
- Drip inspection
- Cables and plinth ground anchor
- Leak detection system complete with electrical panel with an attached vacuum pump and associated wiring
- The standard capacity from 1 to 200 m³ are available in the data sheets attached.
- The standard diameters from 1000 to 4000 mm.
- As per Selip instructions