Uni-Wash - Model UEWC Series - Wet Booth Dust Collectors
The most efficient wet dust collection booths on the market, the Uni-Wash series of wet dust collection booths are capable of collecting dust down to 3 micron in size utilizing only 3″ wg. Wet type dust collection is required for the safe collection of combustible metal dust. Wet Type Dust Collection has also been used effectively in many other difficult applications in place of cartridge collectors. ProVent’s unique scrub design has been an industry standard for over 40 years and continues to lead the industry in Wet Type Dust Collection efficiency.
Wet dust collection booths can be utilized when source capture of an application is not efficient. Dust from your application will be contained within the booth. Air is continuously pulled into the Uni-Wash UEWC at the rear of the booth, filtered and exhausted into the ambient air of the facility.
Uni-Wash wet dust collection booths are fully complaint with the NFPA 484 standard when purchased with the NFPA 484 package. Click here to find out more about NFPA 484.
- Can be used in multiples for large booth sizes
- Orifice / Impingement Patented Scrub Never Clogs
- Stainless Steel Scrub Components
- Integral High Efficiency Fan Assemblies
- Solid Welded Construction
- No Filters to Replace
- Float Type Mechanical Water Level Control
ProVent manufactures custom booths for a variety of applications and requirements. Booths can be
provided in the following materials.
- 1.5” x 3” clear anodized IPS aluminum extrusion framing with 1/4” PVC panels. Slot Mounted with fasteners and floor brackets.
- 16 Gauge galvanized steel modular panels with heavy duty structural steel pillars. Trussing as needed.
Optional sound insulation can be added to the booth for excessively loud applications. Crane slots can be incorporated into the boots to assist in the movement of heavy objects. Booth lighting can be added to the ceiling and side panels of the booth to create a safe working environment.
- Combustible Metal Processes
- Metal Finishing
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Shot Peening, Sand Blasting