Universal Laser Sensor (ULS)
Laser Technology has written a new chapter in the laser technology measurement field by giving you the ability to obtain accurate measurements in a wide variety of applications - all with one laser sensor.
The Universal Laser Sensor (ULS) puts you in complete control by bring fully programmable. Adjusting the sensor's range within a predetermined distance for presence detection, averaging the number of individual measurements for increased accuracy, and modifying how often you want data values generated are just some of the many parameters you can control.
The interface allows you to easily set specific operating parameters within the ULS and control the sensor's operation. Setting a short or long gate will program the laser to take measurements within a certain distance or beyond a designated point.
There is also a laser power level adjustment that controls the distance measuring capability of the sensor. Use a high level for attaining maximum range in clear conditions, and use a low level for shooting through airborne particulates.
The ULS can be sold as a stand-alone unit with a rugged, aluminum housing with a flange for easy mounting. It also can be sold as an O.E.M. product with all the necessary components, which is more ideal for system integrators.
How the ULS Measures Up:
- Easily identifies difficult targets such as liquids, non-reflective material and fast moving objects.
- Makes non-contact and non-instrusive measurements without the need for frequent calibration.
- Recognizes small targets at long distances, within narrow openings and from sharp angles.
- Performs under temperature variations, background noise, vapor pressure and low dielectric or acoustically absorbing materials.
- Offers a low price point without compromising needed functionality
- Operates easily with a simple 2 button interface to decrease field time and aggravation
- Provides industry leading angular accuracy to ensure quality maps every time
- Includes a mechanical bubble so you can set up quickly and obtain the best accuracy
- Powered by AA batteries with 8 hours of continuous use, giving you maximum field productivity