Universal Stainless - Specialty Shapes
Customized, precision-rolled shapes made from coiled strips, flat-bar or extruded bars.
- Grades: Precision rolled, near net and hot rolled shapes are available in any material your design specifies - including high performance alloys, stainless steels, tool steels, and aluminum.
- Capabilities: Customized shapes in coil or straight lengths
- Cross Section: 0.020' – 1' thick by 0.500' – 6' wide
- Dimensional Tolerance: ± 0.001'
- Contour Tolerance: ± 0.002'
- Surface Finish: 12 RMS
Precision rolled, near net or hot rolled shapes from Universal Stainless' PRP division, greatly reduces our customer's production costs through:
- Increased material yields
- Less machining
- Reduced machine and tool investment
Sophisticated product requires sophisticated equipment, and the PRP division has developed the equipment to meet the challenge. With our state-of-the-art CAD system and technical expertise, our engineers will develop a product to your specification requirements.
With 18 rolling mills (including 3 FENN Mills), we have the capability of hot rolling or cold rolling and can provide bar and coil in a wide range of sizes and materials. PRP specializes in dimensional control and surface finish.
After rolling, shapes can be vacuum heat-treated or annealed to retain or enhance metallurgical properties to your specification.
- Austenitic: 302, 303, 303Se, 304/304L, 309/309S, 310/310S, 316/316L, 321, 347, F9
- Ferrite and Martensitic: 403Cb, 403/410, 405, 418 (Greek Ascoloy), 422, 430, 430F, 440A, 440C, Jethete
- Precipitation Hardening: 15-5, 17-4, 17-7, 450
- High Temp: A-286, L650, 600, HX
- CrNiMn: N60 (UNS 21800)
- Premium VIM Melt: 13-8, 300M, 316/316L, 4330, 4340, 625, 718, 750, 9310, A286, Jethete, L605
- Aluminum: Please inquire
Inquire for grades not listed.