Unopex - Model B 15 - Mini Spray Dryer
Unopex offers the perfect solution for first trial spray dry processing, feasibility studies, process development and product researches. Unopex B 15 Mini Spray Dryer is the laboratory equipment for quick and gentle drying of products from aqueous solutions, suspensions or emulsions.
Laboratory Spray Drying with maximized benefits
- Laboratory scale reproducible powder production
- Clear view of the process due to glass assembly
- Simple and fast installation
- Quick and easy operation
- Glass parts can be assembled and cleaned quickly by just one person
- Dehumidifier and Inert Cycle accessories for solvents and mixtures
- Lowest maintenance and spare parts costs
- Scale up to high product volumes
- Spray drying, microencapsulation and spray chilling with one product
- Quick and gentle spray drying
- Fast installation
- Touchscreen operating panel
- Trouble-free spraying over long periods with 2-fluid nozzle
- Automatic nozzle cleaning
- PLC control
- Display and easy setting of the process parameters
- Automatic feed switch valve
- Two different versions of the gloss cylinders
- High performance cyclone
- Safe operation with plexiglass safety curtain
- Outlet gas filter for the protection of users and the environment
- Plug and play
- CE compliant
- Milk and Egg Products
- Flavors and Colorings
- Plant and Vegetable Extracts
- Fine Chemicals
- Ceramics and Advanced Materials
- Polymers and Resins
Unopex B 45 Dehumidifier is a complementary accessory to condition drying air, to work continuously with water and organic solvent mixtures or inlet air cooling for the spray chilling operations.
Unopex Spray Chilling Unit is the ideal complementary accessory that enables to make powders directly from molten feed samples by solidification. It used to work in combination with Unopex B 15 Mini Spray Dryer and B 45 Dehumidifier.
Unopex B 60 Inert Cycle organic solvent recovery unit is a complementary accessory that enables to work with organic solvent-based formulations safely.
Unopex B 15 Mini Spray Dryer, B 45 Dehumidifier and B 60 Inert Cycle together is the solution for spray drying of organic solvents safely under nitrogen.
- Spray drying can be used as a microencapsulation method.
- In microencapsulation the product is mixed with a carrier which protects the product.
- Microencapsulation protect the product from surrounding environment, degradation or flavor loss, and extends its shelf life.
- A small spray dryer is particularly useful for initial trials.
- Unopex B 15 Mini Spray Dryer is an ideal instrument for research and product development purposes.
- The results from a successful spray drying test conducted on Unopex B 15 Spray Dryer can be utilized in the scale up procedure to Unopex B 230 Pilot Scale Spray Dryer and to industrial production.
Two fluid nozzle with automatic de-blocking
Touch screen operator panel
IQ / OQ