Urbinati - Model ETC - Labelling Machine With Pneumatic Applicator
From Labelling Denesting
It prints and applies labels in real time with “aspirating-blowing” pneumatic applicator. Possibility of using the machine: to create your labels with PC or touch-screen monitor. only to apply pre-printed labels. only to print labels that, once rewinded, are ready to be used in a later time. Ideal for labelling trays and pots even if they are moving. Good quality printing on a wide range of labels in glossy or mat paper and on many other materials. Labelling machine ETC assembled in front of the denester ND with pneumatic denester with 2 movements to label expanded polystyrene trays. Pair of labelling machines ETC assembled on denester ND to label pots and shuttle trays.
- Production: 2000 labels/hour (dimensions 40×80 mm).
- Air consumption 90 l/min.
- Installed power 0,5 KW – 1 F – 230 V – 50 o 60 Hz.
- PLC control with data display.
- Supporting stand adjustable in height.
- Sensor for product to label.
- Adjustable working height.
- TCS printing head completely openable for easy loading.
- Thermal transfer and /or direct thermal printing mode.
- Printing resolution 203 DPI.
- Maximum printing width 104 mm.
- Automatic calibration upon different supports.
- Alarm for ending up of ribbon or labels.
- Linear take-up and label roll rewinder.
- Voltage: 230V 1PH 50/60/Hz.
- Connections: RS-232 serial port or IEEE1284 parallel port.
- Software Bartender for creating labels on PC (fully customizable characters, barcodes, symbols, etc.).
- Touch-screen display to create labels.
- Kit for application on belt mod. NTA or potting machine belt.
- Serial USB adapter.
- Wheel kit for manual movement.