The URO 600 system consists of three major components: the RBS TRITON™ 600 oil skimmer head, hydraulic power pack, and floating-hose reel system with integrated crane.
The complete system is stored on a compact and standard ISO type 8 ft x 20 ft system base that allows the system to be transported by truck from a warehouse to a vessel of opportunity.
Once loaded and secured on a vessel or jetty, the system can be deployed by one operator, via wireless remote control, either over the side or stern of the vessel.
The skimmer head is maneuvered via two thrusters directly into the areas of concentrated oil for efficient oil recovery operations.
- Interchangeable oil recovery modules (brush, disc or drum)
- Dual positive displacement lobe pumps
- Pumping capacity: 375 m³/h (max)
- Standard floating hose length of 60 - 80m, custom lengths available
- Operated via wireless remote control
- Dual 14' thrusters
- Power options: diesel/hydraulic, ship’s hydraulic/electric power, hazardous zone 1 compliant
- Options: water injection, brush extension, hard container or vinyl cover
- Capability to use as an oil transfer pumping system (floating or on vessel)
Testing certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) & ABS (American Bureau Services) and witnessed to ASTM Standard F631-99 for oil recovery volume & efficiency and heavy oil recovery capability.