USG Eclipse Acoustical Panels
Manufactured to maximize sound resistance values and anti-sag performance, these fine-textured panels are sure to maintain a consistent appearance. USG Eclipse™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are built with a non-directional pattern to ensure a consistent appearance. Specially designed with Superior Performance to withstand mold and mildew, these sag resistant, noise reducing panels are optimal for schools, hotels, lobbies, general office and conference areas and transportation terminals.
USG Eclipse™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are built with superior performance, containing a patented broad-spectrum antimicrobial standard formulation that inhibits and retards the growth of mold and mildew. Add to that their excellent sag-resistance and NRC values, and you have the high-performance acoustical panel you've been searching for.
- Elegant, fine-textured visual
- Class A
- Excellent noise reduction (NRC: .70)
- Ceiling attenuation class min (CAC: 35)
- Light reflectance (LR: .35)
- Optional Firecode® product designed to meet life-safety codes
- Available in Optimized Recycled Content products to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions