UV-Max - Disinfection Systems
From Water Disinfection
UV-Max disinfection systems were developed for use in simple industrial applications as well as for private and commercial installations. To date, there are over 500,000 UV Max installations worldwide providing germ-free water.The PLUS series is fitted with a UV sensor which raises alarm relating to lamp aging, immersion tube cleanliness and transmission variations (transmissivity of the water for UVC at 253.7nm). By using the optional analysis unit, plant status can be transmitted to a further plant control system.You will be told about the required lamp replacement at the end of the lamp life (except for UV-Max B and C).
- Proven professional system technology through large batch production
- Simple maintenance within minutes, without tools.
- Stainless steel enclosure 316Ti (1.4304 or 1.4404)
- Optional complete package of pre-filter, active carbon filter, voltage-free contact, flow limiter and magnetic valve from a single source.
- Wide mains voltage capability (100-240V/50-60Hz)
- 3 year guarantee on the control system. 10 year guarantee on the UV chamber (see special guarantee notes for Trojan systems.)
- Incorporation in machines and plant for process water disinfection
- Point-of-use installations in companies, private households, care homes, hospitals, schools, restaurants, holiday homes, garden houses and camp sites.
- Safeguarding ring mains in old buildings.
- Safeguarding water quality in long supply pipelines