V-Pad - Mobile Room Sanitizer
No more handling of hazardous chemicals is required to clean surfaces when the V-PAD is deployed. In today’s continuously changing environments it has become even more important than ever to effectively protect from the various infectious microbes. The V-PAD will deliver exactly this protection to its users by efficiently and effectively eradicating harmful microbes on surfaces and in the air with the use of UV energy.
Surface disinfection up to 99% for bacteria, viruses, and mold. Only design on market certified to UL and CSA standards and FCC CFR47 Part18. Sanitizes typically sized rooms within several minutes. Robust and user-friendly design allow for ease of transportation and use in a number of applications.
The V-PAD can be used for the following environments or wherever microbial disinfection is required: school class rooms, school locker rooms, surgical suites, laboratories, hotel rooms and facilities, physicians offices and waiting rooms, homeless shelters, detention centers, food processing and preparation areas, kennels, veterinary clinics, mold remediation in rooms, morgues, just to name a few.
- Four (4) high output extended length UVC Teflon coated lamps.
- Built in mast handles for help in moving the unit.
- Digital Timer/Counter to set actual sanitizing cycle time up to 99 hours.
- Four (4) infrared motion sensors to automatically shut off the device if someone enters the room during the sanitizing cycle.
- Built in aluminum reflectors to direct light to hard to reach areas such as corners, ceilings and floor surfaces.
- Four wheel design to make it easy to transport the device from room to room. One wheel castor can be locked in place.
- Tri-color LED indicates status of operation.
- Construction Materials 304 Stainless steel
- Lamp Type - Four 64' HO UVGI lamps
- Stainless Steel Reflectors Four (4)
- Ballast (2) Electronic, solid state
- Lamp Length 64 inches
- Footprint 24 inch diameter Circular Base, 80” tall
- Lamp life 9,000 hours continuous operation
- Regulatory Certified to UL 867 CSA C22.2#187, FCC CFR 47 Part18, ICES-005
- Power Source 120 VAC, 5.8A, 50/60Hz
- Power Connector 10’ long Hospital Grade Cord
- Protective Transport Cover Yes
- Power ON Indicator Illuminated Switch
- Device Activation Floor Switch
- Delay timer to turn unit ON 40 seconds delay
- Power Interruption Memory Device will resume operation after set point
- Operation Modes Indicated by LED
- Motion sensors (safety) 360 degrees
- Operating Environment Indoor 40°F to 135°F, 0-95% RH