Valtronics - Model 2015SPI-1-N - OEM Digital NDIR CO2 Sensor With Digital Signal Processing
The Valtronics Model 2015SPI-1-N is an OEM NDIR CO2 sensor with digital signal processing and temperature compensation. The firmware VERSION depends upon the specific customer interface requirements. The SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is described in Note A59 & A62. Each serial numbered sensor is individually gas calibrated and temperature compensated at the factory.
- Method: NDIR with Digital Signal processing and temperature compensation
- Gas: Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Range: 0-2% CO2 16 bit A/D converter: Delta-Sigma Conversion Method
- Input Power +12 VDC (@ 0.250 amp max., 0.135 amp ave., 16.0 volts max, 8.0 volts min)
- Accuracy: 0 to 1.0±0.05% CO2 and 5% of reading from 1.0 to 2.0% CO2.
- Resolution / Repeatability : ±0.002% CO2 (challenge with same gas sample multiple times & assure zero).
- Stability: Short term < 0.002% CO2 in 20 sec. at constant temperatur.
- Zero Temperature Stability: .Less than 0.1% of full scale per degree C change from calibration temperature.
- Output/Input Signals: Digital SPI (16 bit Serial Digital): See Notes A59 & A62
- Optional RS232 Test Board: PCB for terminal com. with any PC , see Application Note A66
- LED Indicators: IR Source ON/OFF Indicator, Power ON indicator
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32° to 122°F) see Application Note A12
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% RH non-condensing: see Application Note A30
- Storage Temperature range: -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F)
- Weight: Less than 0.25 pound (<0.11 kilogram )
- Clearance Dimensions: PCB Card: 5.75 inch x 3.0 inch x 3.25 inch vertical see page 3 for mounting