Van Walt - Window Sampling System
Van Walt Window Sampling materials have many features that make the system special: Small & portable so can be transported to and from sites in an ordinary car or van. The samplers are driven into the soil with a percussion hammer such as the Atlas Copco Cobra TT. Produced of steel and available in different diameters and lengths so are ideal for sampling up to 10 metres in depth in hard soils that may contain rubble, bricks or stones. The RD 32 rope thread connection is very strong. The rope thread is in one piece so has no moving parts.
- Maintenance free unlike the older type M-20 or M-22 threaded studs
- Connection is by one-piece coupling sleeves.
- Sampler top is hollow to maximise the percussive action. The top sections are manufactured as one piece and are pressed then welded onto the sampler for added strength.
- Gouges are laser cut and shaped specifically to improve insertion speeds, making it the ideal system for repetitive sampling.
- Cutting heads are manufactured of hardened steel and rigidly tested to withstand 30 minutes on reinforced concrete.
- Uniquely designed window-less core sampler for undisturbed samples 100cm long in sleeve.
- Samples are captured in an undisturbed way for on site profile evaluation.
- Manufactured for strength but of a minimum thickness to ensure ease of application and minimum sample disturbance.