The VARIOTEC 460 Tracergas was developed especially for leak detection on underground pipes by using tracer gas. It is characterised by an outstanding price to performance ratio. The extraordinarily low cross sensitivity of the gas-sensitive semiconductor (SC) with regard to moisture and methane ensures an absolutely sure result and a resolution down to 0.1 ppm H2.
- Thanks to an innovative operating concept, a large display and simple menu structure, device operators can quickly get reliable results.
- In combination with the bell probe D80 you can achieve outstanding reaction times.
- The expanded measuring range of the thermal-conductivity sensor, up to 100 % vol. H2 easily allows for further measuring tasks.
- Save your measurements and transmit the results using the USB interface on the computer.
- The 4 AA-size rechargeable batteries can be charged in just 3 hours and the operating time is at least 8 hours. As an alternative, you can use disposable batteries.