Veolia - Model Hydrex - Water Treatment Chemicals
The HYDREX™ water treatment chemicals range includes both organic and inorganic chemicals formulated to meet the individual specifications of customers in the industrial and municipal sectors:
- Physical pre-treatment of water: settling, filtration, etc.
- Physicochemical pre-treatment of water: reverse osmosis, resins, etc.
- Treatment of energy carrying fluids: cooling towers, boilers, etc.
- Drinking water production
- Process water production
- Effluent and sludge treatment, etc.
Why you should choose products from the Hydrex™ range?
- Considerable expertise in chemical conditioning of water and water treatment on a global scale; including feedback from our subsidiaries on the use of our chemicals within their customers' applications in various sectors of activity.
- Hydrex™ products are specially formulated to optimize the operation of our water treatment facilities; resulting in an excellent equipment-product synergy.
- Comprehensive range of chemicals, available worldwide, meeting specific requirements and suitable for all types of water treatment.
- Unique service: a single local contact for all requirements: chemicals and water treatment systems, provision of water treatment facility operation guarantee contracts, research and development of new products, technical audits, etc.
- Guaranteed quality of Hydrex™ products: verification of raw materials, purity analyses, strict quality control, storage of samples for all production batches, etc.
- ISO certification of water treatment chemical supply activities for Veolia Water STI (ISO9001V2000) and a large number of Veolia Water Technologies' subsidiaries.
- Approval of Hydrex™ 4000 series products by major membrane suppliers. In the case of some Hydrex™ 4000 series products, 'drinking water and food industry' approval by the American organization ANSI - U. L.
- Competitive prices