Verantis - Custom Fans & Accessories
When your situation is unique, your fan should be, too. Verantis engineers can customize any of our centrifugal or axial FRP fans for your specific application and work environment. When an off-the-shelf solution won’t make the cut, our engineers will put their expertise and unrivaled problem solving capabilities to work to solve your complex air handling challenges. We can build your product to your exact specifications and optimize your fan to help boost energy efficiency and maximize ROI. And thanks to the exacting quality of all Verantis FRP fans, you can count on operational reliability, minimal downtime, and long, trouble-free operation.
- Many arrangements available: 10, 9, 9h, 8, 4 or 1-E.
- Acoustical treatments: housing insulation, silencers, and enclosures
- Choice of resin (including high-temp)
- Alloy shafts and impellers for high tip-speed applications
- Choices of shaft seals including stuffing box, Teflon, and mechanical
- Graphite impregnation for conductivity
- Inlet boxes
- Multi-stage fans for high static pressure
- Removable bearing assembly for axial fans
- A complete line of accessories to meet your needs