From Agriculture Balers
Produce round bales in less time with less hassle when you use the 605 Super M Baler. Built for high-volume hay production, it offers the best in modern technology, including the exclusive Vermeer direct crop feed design, optional powered windguard, electronic bale monitoring, optional powered bale ramp and much more.
- Get faster starts because the dual-stage bale chamber reduces the chamber by 50%.
- Produce consistent bales because the optional monitoring system displays the weight and estimatedmoisture of each bale, and a third (middle) belt sensor projects bale shape for more even results.
- Work confidently with the rugged pickup, which withstands tough crops and terrain with heavy-gauge pickup teeth built onto split tine bars with center support and heavy semi-pneumatic gage wheels that help protect the pickup from damage.
- Stay efficient with the DCF Direct Crop Feed pickup design, which takes crop directly from the pickup to the bale chamber without a secondary rotor or stuffer.
- Built for increased durability, with rugged pick-up teeth, a 1-3/4'/4 cm cross drive, and 2-7/16'/6 cm triple lip idler bearings that withstand tough conditions and help control contamination.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
Super M Balers are not only the toughest balers in their class; they’re also the leader in speed and efficiency, because everything’s geared towards making the best-looking bale in the least amount of time. Speed, operating efficiency, superior functionality and reliability — all are noticeable differences in Super M Series balers.
Drop ‘n Go bale ejection keeps you rolling without waiting to disengage and reengage your tractor PTO. Hydraulically powered bale ramps use a positive roll-push-hold sequence to clear finished bales and allow the tailgate to close unobstructed. The Bale Expert monitor saves time and helps you shape your bales; it also tracks – in real time – bale size, weight and average moisture conditions. Bottom drum design combined with the exclusive dual-stage belt tightening system lets you increase operating speeds and pull more hay into the chamber at a higher rate. Pressurized chain oilers (optional) lubricate the drive chain every time the tailgate closes. Cut out clutches eliminate delays caused by hot or burned out discs. All service points are ground-level, grouped and easy to access.
None of the details – yellow zinc-plated hardware, hydraulic hose guides, ground level service access – are overlooked. And, it’s backed with factory-trained service and parts support from a dedicated Vermeer Dealer network and one of the best warranties in the field today.
- Direct Crop Feed means your forage crop is fed directly to the bottom drum and bale-starting chamber … without wrestling through a series of secondary “stop-and-start” stuffer drives or rotors … without the extra handling of fragile legumes. Plus, fewer parts mean less maintenance and lower replacement costs.
- Optional working lights on the side panels and in the netwrap area help keep you operating long into the night. Reinforced steel doors feature flex-fit latches and restraining systems for extra protection when traveling at higher speeds.
- Quality construction! High-strength upper/lower rollers – built through the wall – increase durability. Shaft/ bearing combinations (1¾'/4.4 cm) in the drive system and triple-lip sealed idler bearings improve reliability and extend operating life by minimizing crop contamination. Hex-shaped shafts are easy to maintain and replace.
- Drop ‘n Go bale ejection. When you’re out in the field, making bale after bale, eliminate the wasted time spent to continually engage and disengage your tractor PTO when ejecting a finished bale and reduce the stress to your tractor PTO.
- Netwrap is easy to load, simple to operate. No rubber feed rollers. No feed belts. No routing or wrapping problems. Vermeer has simply eliminated the guesswork and hassles of loading by feeding net directly to the main belts. It handles standard and extra-wide net and stores an extra roll of wrap for quick, easy reloads.