Versi-Dredge - Model 5012 HP - Dredger for Standard Cutter
Transportability: One truck transportable (fully assembled). Propulsion: Self-Propelled w/ IMS patented Starwheel Drive. Nominal Pump Capacity1: 795m3/hr. (1,033yds3/hr.). Total Solids Capacity2: 199m3/hr. (260 yds3/hr.). Dredging Depth: 6.7m (22 ft.). Total Installed Power: 242 kW (325 HP). Dry Weight: 13,180 kg (30,445 lbs.). Pipe Diameter: 254mm (10 in.). Spherical Solids Passage: 101mm (4 in.).
- 300 ft. (91 m) of roll flat discharge hose
- 12 saddle type hose floats
- Fully enclosed engine compartment
- Rock Guard
- Windlass system for cable drive
- Climate-controlled operator cabin
- Pump/cutterhead view window
- Cathodic protection
- Joystick controls
- Ergonomic air-ride swivel chair
- Digital depth gauge
- 360 degree lighting
- Two (2) swivel cranes (800 lb. capacity, 363 Kg)
- U.S. hand tool kit and tool box
- Broadcaster Discharge Attachment
- GPS System (w/sub-meter accuracy)
- Flow meter
- Slurry thickness tattle tail
- Additional corrosion protection package
- Pipe, hose, saddle floats
- Navigation lights
- Closed loop video monitor for discharge
- Sound system
The 5012 HP can be used in conjunction with a GPS system to restore a lake or reservoir or it can be used in a dedicated sand mining application.
The HP pump is known for its longevity in abrasive materials and its ability to pump heavier materials over long distances.
- This represents total flow capabilities of the pump – water and solids.
- This represents theoretical maximum solids production. This is calculated based on 25% solids by volume and 1 complete hour cutting and pumping material. This estimate does not take into account material properties, time used for positioning, pumping distance or elevation. Buyer should consult IMS for production estimates based specifically around their application.