VGE - Model Pro - Sustainable Industrial Water Purification Systems
The VGE Pro assortment consists of a complete range of industrial UV-C purifiers. The units provide healthy, clear and safe water. VGE Pro UV-C purifiers are the driving force in a filter installation; they have the ability to keep the water free of algae, bacteria and fungi. It is essential that the UV-C purifier seamlessly connects to the design and the components used in the filter installation. By choosing VGE Pro, you choose for guaranteed quality for a fair price.
- Each UV-C unit is equipped with a 316L Stainless Steel reactor.
- Each unit is equipped with a UV-C timer or control unit.
- Each unit is equipped with transparent parts to monitor the UV-C light.
- Reactor length is exclusive lamp parts or/and connections.
Unique: Smart Pin Technology
The VGE Pro UV-C Purifiers are equipped with the unique Smart Pin Technology (SPT). This innovative system is a reliable way to integrate the UV-C lamp(s) in a safe, efficient and smart way in a reactor. The SPT makes it possible to replace the lamp safely, although the system remains filled with water. If the lamp is mistakenly not turned off during the replacement, it will switch off automatically as soon as it is removed from the socket. Due to the seal between the lamp socket and lamp, the system can be used in situations where IPx4 is required. The high-quality ceramic is an excellent electrical insulator and is resistant to corrosion. A visual observation of the operation of the lamp is no problem through various transparent parts.
- Low pressure amalgam lamps for high performance levels irrespective of the temperature of the water
- Smart Pin Technology lamp (patented technology)
- Allows lamp maintenance under working pressure
- Reactor made of stainless steel 316L.
- Customization of the device to your own specifications is possible
- Extreme high quality lamps and housing for an affordable price
- Including controller cabinet and optional UV sensor
- For flows from 2 m3/h up to 104 m3/h (30 mJ/cm2)
The Master Blaster is designed to treat highly polluted water. It is suited for all kinds of industrial water purification and can even be used for the production of ultrapure water, semiconductor-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetic industry. Other applications: swimming pools, process water treatment and aquaculture.
The reactor is made of HDPE with two flanged connectors. The unit uses three or six high performance 325 watt low pressure amalgam UV-C lamps, electronic ballasts, an alarm indicator light and a UV sensor at 254 nm. All electronic components come in a separate controller cabinet. In the Master Blaster, a UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm is generated by the special Amalgam UV-C lamps, ensuring a lethal effect on micro-organisms. The Master Blaster will ensure that your water is clean, fresh and clear in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner.
The UV-C Master Blaster has a built-in high frequency electronic ballast, which absorbs current fluctuations, thereby protecting the lamp. Thanks to the UV-C Master Blaster, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C Master Blaster can be used for fresh water and salt water, even sea water.