The VIBRA-SNAP® Screen was engineered with the user in mind and a long list of deficiencies common to other flip-flow screens was eliminated. The VIBRA-SNAP® Screen utilizes oversized components and proprietary design features to reduce wear, minimize maintenance, and increase screening efficiency. Since a machine is only as good as the parts that link it together we encourage careful consideration of the details. We think you will agree that the VIBRA-SNAP® Screen is unmatched in the flip-flow screen marketplace.
'Shamrock Recycling has been using a VIBRA-SNAP® Screen in our C&D recycling facility for years now. I can't tell you how pleased I am with the durability & performance of this screener. The only thing this VIBRA-SNAP® Screen does is run as advertised. It's hard to place a value on something so dependable' Rich Gersdorf , President - Shamrock Recycling
- The use of a PU connector effectively STOPS CORROSION and deterioration (tolerance loss) inherent to metal connector designs.
- BOLTLESS screen mat attachment allows for quick and easy change-out with a semi-rigid, snap-fit interference wedge for ease of installation.
- The inherent elasticity of the VIBRA-SNAP® Screen’s PU-to-PU interlocking connection (unlike PU-to-Steel) is capable of absorbing cyclic snapping action WITHOUT LOOSENING AT ELEVATED STROKES and/or heavy load conditions.
- Modular PU connectors protect steel cross tubes from material induced wear. PU connectors are easily replaced utilizing hand tools. Connector change-out for the VIBRA-SNAP® Screen is uncommon, SAFE and takes MINUTES not HOURS compared to cumbersome, open top steel cross tube connectors.
- Stress levels in PU connectors are low with a generous cross section thickness of up to 200% of its steel counterpart for maximum yield strength.
- Screen mat tension forces are distributed across precise, smooth, PU connector surfaces with GENEROUS radii unlike sharp metal connections with higher stress concentrations.
- VIBRA-SNAP® Screen mats are completely supported across the unit width and in the side sealing radius.
- A tight fit at the screen mat/interference wedge interface LOCKS-OUT PARTICLE CONTAMINATION that would result in abrasive wear, and/or loosening of either component. PU connector surfaces do not wear, cut, or otherwise degrade mating screen mat grooves.
- A generous side sealing radius reduces buckling and creasing to improve screen mat life. Screen mat stresses are uniformly distributed over a larger area with substantially less stretch per inch than designs with abrupt corners and vertical walls.
- Larger side sealing radii provide for a greater and more consistent screen mat range of motion. Greater screen mat movement with higher material accelerations reduces material catching/adherence and increases screening efficiency.
We are pleased to introduce another exclusive feature with real world benefits to help you GET THE DROP on the competition.
Additional VIBRA-SNAP® Screen benefits:
- Dual plane screen mat configurations LOWER OVERALL MACHINE ELEVATIONS saving valuable headroom.
- ACTION’s standard offset configuration REDUCES RUBBER SHEAR STROKE AND STRAIN compared to a non-offset configuration increasing part life on the order of up to 6x. Furthermore, a reduction in strain can reduce rubber shear and flexible screen mat failure rates in the event of an extreme overstroke condition.
- Auto Shredder Residue (ASR)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Construction & Demolition (C&D)
- Crushed Glass / Cullet
- Recycled Concrete
- Food Scraps & Organic Materials
- Plastic Chips
- Waste Slag (Steelworks)
- Remove Abrasive Fines from Boiler Fuel
- Wood Chips, Sawdust, & Wood Flour
- Fine Pulp
Mineral Processing / Aggregate
- Crushed Stone
- Iron / Copper Ore
- Recycled Asphalt (RAP)
- Coal, Coke & Iron Ore Fines
- Limestone & Dolomite
- Excavated Soils
- Incinerator Ash
- Shredded Materials
- Animal Fodder
- Dredged Materials
- and more...