Vibrowest - Model VAN - Tumbler Screening Separator
Vibrowest tumbler screening separator is used for control screening, fractionating and dust removal in dry, powdered and granular products. The tumbler screening machine has a three-dimensional movement similar to the simple hand screening of the “gold washing pan”. This tumbline action yeilds better efficiency and a higher specific screen load as compared to vibration systems.
The VAN is used in all sectors of application and has stable screen motion even under full load. The VAN is articularly suitable for high feed rates and multi deck separations of fine, lightweight products which are difficult to screen.
The tumbling movements easy regulation and adjustment with low frequency vibrations guarantee the following advantages:
- No particle destruction in sensitive products;
- Precise control of product movement and time tranversing the screen;
- Screening efficienies up to 99%
- Consistant product quality.
- Easy installation and commisioning. The ability to separate particles in 1 to 6 sizes with up to 5 screen decks incorporated in one Vibrowest separator.
- Standard model range in diameter size from 1.200 mm to 2.600 mm
- The screens are easily and quickly changed. The screens can be equipped with various cleaning system as: rubber balls, rotating plastic roller brush and the innovative ultrasonic cleaning system.
- The VAN can be specified with carbon steel, stainless steel AISI 304 or stainless steel AISI 316 construction.
- On request: ATEX certification, FDA IQ-OQ procedure, GMP can be provided.
- All product contact areas can be polished to be in accordance with sanitary standards.
- Food industry
- Dairy farming
- Recycling and environmental
- Plastic materials
- Confectionery industry
- Cement and sand
- Metal processing industry
- Wood industry
- Diamond cutting and grinding tools