VideoRay - Model Pro 4 IP65 Base - Control Panel Basic Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) System
The VideoRay Pro 4 IP65 BASE is the perfect solution for ROV operators who need fail safe protection from the elements, without sacrificing the power or capability you expect from a Pro 4 ROV system. All the technology included in the Pro 4 IP65 BASE, including connectors, provides complete ingress protection against dust and “splashes,” or low pressure water jets, from any direction.
The Pro 4 IP65 BASE features the same functions and capabilities of the Pro 4 Rugged ICB in a slightly different package. The Pro 4 IP65 BASE replaces the standard control panel and processor with equipment that meets IP65 standards, including dust and waterproof connectors. It also adds a secondary 15” daylight viewable sealed monitor, perfect for monitoring both video and accessory feeds.
The Pro 4 IP65 BASE is delivered with all necessary cables, software, and processors. It is compatible with all Pro 4 submersibles, tether, and most VideoRay accessories. The Pro 4 IP-65 BASE can be upgraded to accept autonomous control, sonars, and positioning systems.
- Size: 53, 43, 22 cm (21, 17, 8.5 in)
- Weight: Approx. 18 kg (40 lb)
- Control Unit: Amrel Rocky IP65 Rated PC
- Software: VideoRay Cockpit pre-installed
- Main Display: 15” Daylight Viewable IP65 Monitor
- Secondary: 13.3” laptop screen
- Controller: IP-65 Hand Controller
- Recording: Integrated still image and video
- Video Formats: .WMV, .AVI
- Image Formats: .JPG
- Overlay: Date, Time, Depth, Heading, Customized Text, Logo
- Video Out: Digital