The vigiODOR solution is based on Plumair web platform. This unique solution allows to forecast and monitor in real-time the dispersion of odour and gas plumes (H2, NH3 VOC, TBM, etc) around industrial sites. Connected to the network of vigi e-noses analyzers and to the weather station installed on-site, it provides real-time key information for optimised operation of facilities and efficient management of chemical and olfactory pollution.
Live display of discharges atmospheric dispersion with a configurable refresh rate forthe 'real-time' mode.
Forecasts up to 48 hours in advance
The 'forecasting mode' evaluates discharges dispersion in hours and days to come, enabling warning activation or production programmes re-adjustment.
Integration of latest-generation dispersion models
Considering issues and site complexity, different types of models may be integrated in the platform: simple Gaussian model, ADMS reference model, latest-generation Lagrangian model.
'Service mode' (SaaS)
This variation of the system allows you to enjoy the same level of information and display, from a simple subscription and an Internet connection.
- Real-time display of plume according to emission levels and weather conditions
- Odour and specific pollutant gas concentration profiles at emission source and on receptor points defined by the user
- Relative contribution of the different sources
- Visualisation of analyzers and meteorological data from the on-site installed station
- Forecasting mode for impacts anticipation
- Warnings in case of configurable thresholds overruns on emission points or on pre-defined receptor points: neighbourhood, sensible sites, property lines
- Data archiving for statistics calculations on historic: exposition frequency, percentiles, monthly or annual means, etc.