Viomax - Model CAS51D - Digital Nitrate or SAC Sensor
From Liquid Analysis-
Memosens sensor for optical nitrate or SAC measurement in water, wastewater and utilities. Viomax CAS51D is a smart sensor that allows unattended operation in a wide range of process conditions. Just immerse it into your process and measure. The sensor's unique design is extremely robust and it is also low-maintenance thanks to its self-cleaning functionality. With Memosens digital technology, CAS51D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It enables lab calibration and simplifies predictive maintenance.
- Cost-effective: Easy, chemical-free handling is safe, environmentally friendly and saves on operational expenditure.
- Extremely fast response time: Measured value processing in the sensor provides reliable real-time process information.
- Fast and easy commissioning: Sensor comes precalibrated and preconfigured ex factory.
- Enables unattended plant operation: Intelligent design and automatic air-cleaning functionality maximize availability and minimize maintenance.
- Perfect adaption to open basins: Fast and flexible sensor positioning with Flexdip CYH112 holder and CYA112 assembly system.
- Perfect adaption to pipes: Various flow cells allow easy plant integration.
Viomax CAS51D measures nitrate or SAC in drinking water, process water and wastewater applications as well as the utilities sector:
- Organic load or nitrate in inlet and outlet
- Determination of CODeq or TOCeq
- Monitoring, control and optimization of treatment processes
- Nitrate monitoring in the aeration basin and denitrification stage
- Analyser Measuring Principle : UV photometric
- Characteristic : Insitu (immersion in process), extractive with sample and flow cell Optical photometric sensor for nitrate and SAC
- Size : ca. 390 mm x 40 mm
- Design : 40 mm sensor, stainless steel stainless steel 316L
- Process temperature : 5 ... 50°C / 41 -120°F
- Ambient temperature : -20 ... 60°C / -4 - 140°F
- Specials : G1, NPT3/4 IP68 (1m/3,3ft) water column with 1N KCl during 60d ays
- Application : Drinking water, biological waste wate process, WWTP effluent
- Monitoring of surface water
- Measurement range :
- 0,01..10 mg/l / 0,1 ..50 mg/l NO3-N
- 0,04..80 mg/l / 0,4..200 mg/l NO3
- 0,1..50 1/m / 0,5..250 1/m / 1,5..700 1/m SAC
- 0,15..75 mg/l / 0,75..370 mg/l / 2,5..1000 mg/l COD(254nm)
- 0,06..30 mg/l / 0,3..150 mg/l / 0,9..410 mg/l TOC(254nm)