Visionaire - Model GG-35-AF - Dual lens Visionaire Goggles
Visionaire Goggle is now available with a dual lens construction, designed to provide anti-fog properties for unusually severe environments.
- Dual lens, with air space between lenses
- Outside lens is made from hard coated Polycarbonate. Lens is 2.2 mm thick.
- The inside lens is made from Acetate with improved anti-fog properties. This anti-fog coating is of a more permanent nature than coatings applied directly on Polycarbonate.
- Benefits: better and longer lasting anti-fog properties.
- Potential uses are in food processing and any environment with great changes in temperature and humidity. This goggle is suitable for Police and Military applications also.
- Visionaire, GG-35-AF complies with ANSI Z87.1.
Elvex Visionaire is a high performance goggle, and it offers a full range of features and benefits:
- Base six Polycarbonate lens with SuperCoat™ anti-fog coating.
- Impact resistant, molded and 2.2 mm thick lens.
- Four indirect ventilation slots further improves fog resistance.
- Wide contact between goggle and face provides for a very comfortable fit.
- Unique and functional nose bridge provides excellent seal.
- Goggle is equipped with an extra wide and adjustable support strap.
- Visionaire complies with ANSI Z87.1 requirements, as well as CE EN-166.