VITRIOX - Model VI-G0006 - VITRIOX® GAS with 6 Stations
Dimensions: LxWxH 500x705x300 mm
- Packing: box
- Content: 1
- Weight: 45.00kg
The VITRIOX® GAS is a gas operated fusion machine with cold to cold automation and up to 6 positions that canoperate simultaneously. Its technology is based on many years experience in XRF fusion and analysis.
The fusion technology is used to prepare samples to be analyzed with an X-ray fluorescence instrument.
The VITRIOX GAS® offers:
- Safety: optional platinum mould sensors, customer-specific safety housing and fume hood
- Precision: great advantages over pressed pellets preparation and good temperature control
- Reliability: robust design and high quality parts ensure a long product life with low maintenance
- Comfort: touch display for the storage of multiple application settings and fusion programs; easy-to-use software
- Flexibility: upgradeable; ICP/AAS and peroxide option
- Service: expert laboratory support; service team for international support; complete XRF solutions