Vogtlin - Model V-100 - Variable Area Flowmeters
Vogtlin’s V-100 is a classical variable area flow meter for gases and liquids with a broad line-up, great flexibility and extensive options. The instruments are highly modular and adaptable for almost any requirement.
- Measuring Tubes in 3 Sizes
The flow meters are available with three different glass tube lengths.
- Measuring ranges from 0.04 ln/h up to 5000 ln/h for Air @ 1.21 bara / 20°C
- Maximum pressure: 20 bar (290 psi) / Maximum temperature: 100°C
- Different Instrument Setups
In addition to standard rear ports, devices with lateral and vertical ports are available
- Measuring Tube Scales
In addition to mm scales with flow rate table, glass tubes with direct reading or custom scales are available
- Aluminium or Stainless Steel
The bodies are available in aluminium or stainless steel. Sealing materials FKM or EPDM
- Tightly Closing Precision Control Valves
The devices are equipped with precise, hysteresis-free 15-way control valves. The valves are tightly closing.
- Various Instruments Options
We offer a range of options for the flow meters:
- Laboratory base
- Limit contact (inductive)
- Adaptation to customized gas line routing
- 3-Year Warranty
High-quality components ensure long and trouble-free operation (does not apply to calibration, options and accessories)