Volkan - Model 1750 - Burning Mixed Waste Stream Incinerator
From Volkan Products
The Volkan 1750 is a compact and efficient, fast burning mixed waste stream incinerator. Volkan, a range of highly efficient, technically advanced incinerator systems designed for quick clean and easy disposal of mixed waste streams including municipal waste, clinical and medical waste including type 4 pathological waste (red bag waste). The Professional range is engineered to withstand the toxins that come from non-organic waste. The range is designed to meet specific customer requirements with a series of options and specifications available for bespoke solutions.
The Volkan specification can include specific refractory linings, modified burners and a range of chamber capacities, loading options and fuel types, enabling the manufacture of a bespoke professional incinerator for specific incineration including advanced and heavy usage.
The Waste Spectrum Professional range is supported by our technical team who can facilitate and advise on specifications to ensure the best solution is designed to meet your individual requirements.
We offer a range of heat exchangers for the full Professional range.
- fuel efficient making it cost effective to run
- simple to operate, minimum training required
- perfect for fast-burning incineration
- integral secondary chamber for cleaner emissions
- designed for easy installation
- engineered and manufactured in the UK
- 12 month warranty as standard
- lifetime warranty available