VOLTEX - Model DS - Bentonite-Geotextile Waterproofing Membrane
Bentonite-Geotextile Waterproofing With Integrated Polyethylene Liner. All the benefits of VOLTEX, plus added protection. The Voltex DS composite is comprised of two high strength geotextiles making it suitable for projects that require more durability or additional chemical resistance. Its composite construction resists damage from tradesman installing reinforcing steel over it and inclement weather. With the durability of the needle-punched composite and the ability to self-heal, VOLTEX DS offers major construction advantages over adhered sheet membrane and fluid applied waterproofing.
- Can self-seal small cracks while forming watertight laps at the seams.
- Provides a strong mechanical bond to poured concrete.
- Proven effective in structures under continuous or intermittent hydrostatic pressure—up to 70m (231 ft).
- VOLTEX DS is designed for projects that require additional chemical resistance, extremely low water vapor and gas permeability.
- Overlapping seams with mechanical fasteners eliminates installation variables in the field.
- Its durable composite construction eliminates the need for a mud slab.
- Can be installed in virtually any weather condition, including freezing temperatures and damp conditions.
- Can be installed on green concrete without primers or adhesives.
- Proven effective in both vertical and horizontal applications—i.e., backfilled and property-line walls.