VpCI - Model 415 - Unique Flash Corrosion Protection
VpCIh-415 is a MIL-PRF-87937D Type IV Qualified heavy-duty, biodegradable cleaner/degreaser. In addition, VpCI-415 provides up to six months of corrosion protection for a variety of metals during indoor storage. VpCI-415 is the perfect choice for the customer requiring a multi-purpose, multi-surface, MIL-SPEC qualified, heavy-duty cleaner; and is also concerned with environmental compliance and worker safety.
- Exceptional pitting corrosion resistance
- Excellent cleaning action at low temperatures
- Exhibits hard water tolerance
- Remains stable during freeze/thaw cycles
- Effective with pressure washers, foamers, dipping tanks, steam cleaners, or in mopping applications
- Readily biodegradable (according to shake flask biodegradation test method)
- Non-toxic (according to: EPA 600/4-90/027)
- Non-corrosive (according to: MIL-PRF-87937D)
- Will not inhibit pollution abatement systems
- No VOC’s
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPS)
- No Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)
- Non-flammable, Non-combustible
- No Carcinogens
- No Ketones
- Contains no nonylphenolethoxylates
- VpCI-415 offers unique flash corrosion protection and is formulated to meet the requirements for cleaning and corrosion protection of aircraft.
- VpCI-415 conforms to MIL-PRF-87937C.