Model W-SERIES - Explosion Proof Pressure and Temperature Switche
The explosion proof (Eex-d IIc T6) W-series, in cast aluminum, SS316 or V5 series in cast iron enclosures. Pressure ranges starting from 2 mbar to 350 bar. Vacuum ranges / Differential ranges and Temperature ranges available. Several options and specials possible.
- Safe, secure electrical hookup by clamp terminals
- Standard earth terminal
- IP 66 enclosure (NEMA 4X)
- Solid cover with gasket and captive screws
- Highest overrange protection
- Spring loaded piston, excellent resistance against shock
- and vibration
- Flexible stainless steel mounting bracket
- No pipe strains on the instrument to cause shift of setpoint
- EXIDA SIL3 Capable
- ATEX: W - Z - Series and C-Series Intrinsically Safe
- IECEx: W-Series and C-Series Intrinsically Safe
- PED: TÜV certificate CE 0035
- CSA: W-Series, C-Series and C-Series Intrinsically Safe
- FM: W-Series, C-Series Intrinsically Safe
- SGS certified Quality Assurance according to ISO 9001 –
- 2008 and ISO 14001 - 2004, covers all switch
- manufacturing,engineering and design.
- A wide range of wetted process materials enable proper
- selection for any application.
- The international BETA sales network backs up this high quality product with equally high quality service.
- Our products are distinguished by highest reliability and are used in virtually any sector of industry. Highest quality and worldwide certification of our products for safety-critical applications ensure reliable monitoring of your plant, equipment or installation.
- BETA safety switches are assembled according to your requirements and are available in more than 10 million versions. Your special request might be a standard for us. Please contact us to discuss your requirements – we will be pleased to advise you.