- Safe and environmentally friendly drilling
- Exceptional bore hole quality and accuracy
- Cost-effective, versatile, and efficient performance
Exceptional Bore Hole Quality and Accuracy
Wassara products produce straight and accurate bore holes. How?
- Clearance is extremely tight between the drillstring and the hole.
- Hydrostatic pressure of the water column ensures stability.
- The water’s low upward velocity prevents formation of cavities. That means clean and smooth holes.
Cost-Effective, Versatile, and Efficient Performance
Since Wassara products are water-powered, drilling through water-rich formations is obviously never a problem. But, actually, Wassara hammers go effortlessly through almost any material, from boulders to wood to dense clay, easily, cost-effectively, and quickly.
Wassara water hammers consume up to 80% less energy versus most air-powered drilling systems. Our tools also last far longer due to the very low upward water velocity required.
Because only pure water is used to power our hammers – and no oil is needed for lubrication – no damaging emissions are produced. No oil gets into the groundwater; no dust gets into the air, resulting in a cleaner, safer, work environment.