WasteCaddy - Ride-On Dumpster Mover
The battery-powered, ride-on dumpster mover is built to navigate in tight trash rooms, while moving dumpsters to curbside for hauler pickup. Insurance data shows that the trash room is the area of highest risk within multi-family properties. The most common injuries are related to maintenance personnel moving heavy dumpsters from the trash/compactor room to the pickup site.
Insurance reports show that injuries range from simple back strain, to slip/fall and pinch/crush injuries, all the way to lacerations and broken bones. Use of the WasteCaddy Rider Dumpster Mover is considered a “best practice” by a number of safety professionals and national property management companies.
Maintenance personnel are able to improve productivity by 50%, and employees of any height, age or gender are now able to move these heavy dumpsters while reducing risk of injury. The Risk Management groups within property management companies report that use of the WasteCaddy lowers workers comp claim frequency, and consequently reduces insurance premiums.
The battery-powered, ride-on dumpster mover is built to navigate in tight trash rooms, while moving dumpsters to curbside for hauler pickup.
- Bolt on receiver and pin for connecting to any trash container.
- Pulls Dumpsters up to 5,000 lbs.
- Insert tube on the back of the WasteCaddy attaches to the bottom of the dumpster.
- WasteCaddy Rider Dumpster Mover can easily pull heavy trash containers up inclines through snow and ice.
- Narrow design allows for maneuverability and storage (in tight trash rooms).
- Formed Steel Frame
- 3000 lb. Differential / Transaxle
- High Tech Speed Controller
- Neutral Throttle Braking
- Adjustable Acceleration/Braking
- Variable Speed Thumb Twist Grips
- 0-6 mph Forward / 0-2 mph Reverse
- Non-Marking Foam Filled Tires
- Battery Discharge Indicator
- Automatic Onboard Charger
- 36v(3) 115 Amp Batteries