From Other Products
Clearwater pumping systems are designed for homes that are built below the level of the mains sewage system. This means that no matter where your property or premises is, you can depend on Clearwater to handle your pumping needs. They are used in connection with sewage treatment systems, septic tanks and rainwater harvesting systems. Our intelligent design process ensures that our pumping systems are quick and easy to install and require the minimum amount of maintenance.
Domestic Pump Station
Available in various sizes and manufactured from GRP and PE.
Compact Pump Station
Ideal for extensions, cellars, pool houses and external WC.
- Complete package systems delivered direct to site.
- Ready for immediate and simple installation.
- Factory built and quality assured.
- Maintenance free GRP chambers.
- Full after sales maintenance available.
- Available in various sizes to suit application type: effluent, sewage or rainwater.
- Complies with Buildings Regulations and British Standards including options for 24 hour waste storage.
Package pump systems are supplied with:
- GRP chambers;
- High-level alarm (optional fitment on effluent pumpsets);
- Pre-set automatic level control;
- Non-return valve;
- Discharge pipe and all connections.
- 1m invert.
- Lifting eyes.
- Pedestrian duty cover.