Wastewater UV254 Measurement Probe
Optimise the efficiency of your Wastewater Treatment Plant using UV254 measurement. Whether it is BOD/COD measurement for aeration management, chemical dosing or monitoring your UV disinfection performance, UV254 measurement will provide you with a fast, responsive and cost efficient means of optimising your process.
Small footprint probe with 39mm diameter. The probe can be configured with either a 2mm, 5mm, 20mm or 50mm path length depending upon the water quality and measurement requirements.
Self monitoring and fouling compensation ensures a long time between services.
The stainless steel housing for the probe and flow cell are suited to use in dirty water. The flow cell has a special cleaning port for use with a jet wash system.
Investigate trends and upsets with data storage that records every measurement
Modern Control Unit
Display results, trend and alarm data in real time for multiple parameters simultaneously on a colour display control unit with a touch screen interface.
Store a lifetime of data on the analyser.
See a graphical review of trend data
Easily transfer Excel-compatible CSV output files
Removable secondary storage device
Advanced Optics and Electronics
Long life pulsed UV LEDs ensure an extended service life and have none of the decay issues associated with mercury lamp analysers.
- Measurements: UVA, UVT and SUVA Surrogate measurements TOC, BOD, COD and others
- 0-100% UVT
- 0-2.5 ABS
- Accuracy: ±0.5% UVT
- Repeatability: ±0.05% UVT
- Path Length: 2, 5, 20 or 50mm
- Sampling Time: 10 Second
- Material: Stainless Steel
- LED and narrow filter photodiode
- Light Source:
- Deep UV LED
- Long life, self monitoring
- Data Logger:
- Lifetime measurement storage.
- Secondary removable storage.
- Probe: 39mm diameter
- Height 150mm + path length
- Control Unit: 262x128x91mm
- 800 x 480 pixel 7in
- Capacitive Touch
- TFT colour LCD
- Operating Conditions: 10 to 45° C, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: -25 to 60 X max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating: Probe IP68, Control Unit IP65
- 4-20mA, USB, RS-485, Optional Ethernet
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cleaning System: Jet wash