Water Champ - Model FX - Chemical Induction System
The Water Champ® FX Chemical Induction System features an innovative design and superior mixing characteristics. The Water Champ’s ability to provide the mixing intensity needed to maximize chemical reaction while using less energy is second-to-none.
The Water Champ® can be used in a wide variety of water, wastewater, industrial and chemical feed applications. The hermetically sealed motor is constructed of 316 stainless steel for the highest level of durability and performance. All chemically wetted components are Grade 2 Titanium (unalloyed) and are compatible with most treatment chemicals. The innovative mounting system is configured for open-channel applications and can be easily retrofitted to existing basins.
The Water Champ FX Series is configured for mounting in open-channel applications and can be easily retrofitted to existing basins and tanks. It provides gas feed up to 10,000 lbs/day and liquid feed up to 60 GPM.
- Quality Diffusion/Mixing
- No Chemical-Off Gassing
- Elimination of Carrier/Make-Up Water
- Efficient Energy Transfer
- Vacuum Gas Feed to 10,000 PPD
- Vacuum Liquid Feed to 60 GPM
- Innovative Mounting System
- Pivots into position
- A unique airfoil design of the propeller enables the Water Champ to achieve maximum energy transfer.
- Water Champ provides significant chemical and energy savings over conventional methods.
- A lightweight design and non-corrosive moving parts make the Water Champ easy to install.
- All chemically wetted components are constructed of corrosion-resistant Grade 2 Titanium.
- The hermetically-sealed motor is constructed of 316 stainless steel for the highest level of durability and performance.
- Water Champ can be configured for vacuum or non-vacuum applications, gas or liquid feed, with the same device.