Water Circulators Services
Aquatico supply Kasco water circulators which provide valuable benefits to you in every season of the year. During the summer months, they are used to mix and agitate stagnant water to help reduce aquatic plant growth and inhibit mosquito reproduction. In the spring and fall, the can help reduce thermal stratification in deeper bodies of water to help prevent or limit the negative effects of pond turnover. Finally, in the winter months, Water Circulators can be used to keep areas of water open to help prevent winterkill on fish populations and protect permanent structures from ice damage.
The benefits of Kasco Water Circulators are:
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty.