Watermaster Amphibious Multipurpose Dredger excels alone in the tasks that are conventionally handled with multiple separate machines. With its versatile selection of quickly changeable attachments, the Watermaster can do all shallow water work from dry ground up to the depth of six meters. There are two Watermaster models available: CLASSIC IV and CLASSIC V.
- Caterpillar C7.1, turbo charged, 6-cylinder diesel engine
- air-water radiator cooled
- flywheel power at 2000 rpm 168 kW (225hp)
- fuel tank capacity 1200 l
- electric system 24 V
- batteries 2 x 170 Ah
- electric refueling pump
- one axial piston pump for dredging and propeller
- operating pressure max. 345 bar one axial piston pump for digging and stabilizers
- operating pressure max. 230 bar
- swinging angle 180°
- break-out force from bucket cylinder 83 kN
- digging force from arm cylinder 47 kN
- lifting capacity at max. reach 24,5 kN
- quickly changeable attachments
- one piece hull divided into 7 watertight compartments
- corrosion resistant painting outside and inside
- protective skid bars on bottom
- mast, signal lights for dredging and navigation
- modern FOPS certified cabin with excellent visibility
- additional seat for instructor
- 10 work lights
- independent anchoring and work movement without assisting vessels, winches or wire-cables
- two front stabilizers, max depth 5,0 m
- two rear tilting stabilizers, max depth 6,7 m
- self-loading and self-unloading to/from a trailer
- moves independently in and out of water
- amphibious in all work modes
- quality certificate ISO 9001
- environmental certificate ISO 14001
- safety certificate ISO 3449
- certificates issued by authorized certification authority
Transport dimensions and weight
- transport length without boom 11,00 m
- transport length with boom 16,00 m
- transport width 3,30 m
- transport height 3,15 m
- transport weight ca 19,50 t
Watermaster’s own state of the art Dredging Cutter Pump is an essential part of the Watermaster concept. Together with the Integrated Watermaster Operating System (IWOS) It enables 50 % to 100 % more effective pumping time compared to traditional machinery. Submersible pump allows working in very shallow waters or even from the dry land. It includes two cutter crowns for different kinds of soils and an integrated vegetation cutting knife system. The maximum pumping distance is 1,5 km. Watermaster is fully amphibious also when operating with the Dredging Cutter Pump.
Large Work Area Maximizes Productivity (IWOS)
Steady independent anchoring with four stabilizers. The most efficient backhoe dredging depth is 0–4,5 meters. Several attachments available: 600 liter bucket with teeth, 700 liter bucket without teeth, clamshell bucket.
600 L Bucket
700 L Bucket Without Teeth
Watermaster's rake attachment is a 2,75-meter wide tool for removing trash and vegetation – both floating and rooted.
Two attachments are available for piling work; the Piling bucket for wooden piles and the vibratory piling tool for both metal sheets and wooden piles. Watermaster grabs the piles from the side and can thus handle longer piles.
Shallow water work has traditionally been divided between excavators and conventional cutter suction dredgers. Excavators have been used for the more shallow and narrow parts and conventional dredgers for deeper and wider areas.The Watermaster Amphibious Multipurpose Dredger single-handedly covers all shallow water work from dry ground up to the depth of 6 meters. Watermaster is specifically designed and certified for both water work and for working from the land side.Suction dredging, excavating, raking and pile-driving - all applications cost-effectively with one versatile machine.Do more with less by using multipurpose Watermaster technology.
WATERMASTER COVERS THE WHOLE SHALLOW WATER AREA FROM 0 TO 6 METERS DEPTH
Watermaster can independently move, anchor and work in the whole shallow water area from dry ground to 6 meters depth. Traditionally same work area requires many machines and assisting units.
WATERMASTER IS A MULTIPURPOSE DREDGER
Watermaster excels in suction dredging, excavating, pile-driving and raking. Watermaster’s work efficiency and anchoring stability is in a class of its own thanks to the smart Watermaster operating system (IWOS).
WATERMASTER IS FULLY AMPHIBIOUS
Watermaster is a fully amphibious vessel that does not only float, but truly masters the water. It is self-propelled and can travel considerable distances in water to reach the work site (max. speed 4 knots). On dry ground Watermaster has the ability to walk. Watermaster is stable, safe and tested.
WATERMASTER IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED AND CERTIFIED FOR SHALLOW WATER WORK
Watermaster is fully capable and certified for working safely both in water and from land side. The design is approved by Bureau Veritas. Each Watermaster is inspected by a maritime authority.